The blog died when my computer did but I downloaded an app to my smartphone. Will this be the triumphant return? I miss blogging and even mote so on a real keyboard. Perhaps I will try voice to text.
My latest thing is that I've gotten back to baking bread and had the idea to make some extra money selling it. Profits will go toward the expense of this garden barn I decided to purchase. The existing big barn is in very poor shape and may collapse anytime. I need a secure place to store my agricultural tools and lawn mower. The long term plan is to repair the big barn so it can be used to help support livestock. Also, I decided that a percentage will be donated to my Aunt's cancer fund to help with mounting medical expenses.
The issues I am working on are how best to distribute the bread, what to charge, and which types of bread to offer. This is not intended as a full time job and delivering sounds impractical. I am experimenting on how long it will keep as it never lasts long before being eaten! I would like to have people come pick it up but I want to make sure I have it when they get here so taking orders may be the best way. I am open to suggestions.
In other news we have put in orders to both the Fulton County and the Lucas County Soil and Water Conservation Districts for many trees and shrubs. Most if them are food bearing but I am too tired to type them all out.
It is good to be back. Wish me luck and come buy my bread!
No comments:
Post a Comment