![]() |
Did you vote?
It was unseasonably warm today and I decided to do some outdoor electrical work. A long time ago my brother and I set boxes and ran wires for perimeter lighting. Somewhere between then and now I mounted one of the fixtures. These are simple outdoor flood lights made of gray painted metal with 2 bulbs. They are not easy for me but it is done now. On the eastern most one I connected a light sensor so if they are left on all night it will shut off at dawn. They are controlled by a switch in the kitchen but it was not connected to the lights. I had to go up to the attic to tie it all together; the switch wire was stubbed up there as it was switch was set up before drywall.
This is the porch light and it too was problematic to install. We had sever of these stolen when we were robbed. At least I was able to find more on the internet but I may always wonder if I bought my old stolen lights. I doubt it but you never know.
On the way home after voting I stopped at Johnston Fruit Farms and got a 1/4 peck of Mutzu which is among my favorites and 1/4 of Wine Sap which some people said were their favorite when I was talking about choosing what to plant on Facebook. They have a great flavor but the skin is on the thick side. This may mean they store well which is a plus. I also bought a gallon of the regular cider and a 1/2 of Wickson Crab cider. They are both excellent.


No comments:
Post a Comment