There is a show on the History Channel called he Curse of Oak Island. It is about an island off Nova Scotia which they belief has treasures. I saw a few episodes of the first series but did not see it through. The new season starts Tuesday so old ones are being aired back to back. Do I know how to party on a Friday or what? Going out rarely interests me. I'd rather spend money at an auction or an estate sale than drinking. The show kind of drags on but is interesting enough to keep tuned in.
Nothing major happened around here today. I did put a new water filter in. It has been more than 6 months. I unpacked some more things and painted some more casing. Basically, I didn't get nearly enough done this week and now it is going to get cold. One of the big things I wanted to get done is insulating the garage and getting it organized. Sometimes these things are just too much to do alone. Maybe I am just making excuses but help wold be nice. Even if it is just someone to bounce ideas off of or to help me decide to get rid of things.
Days like this I do a lot of thinking about things I want to do here. This is an addition I would like.
No comments:
Post a Comment