Since the time change I have been going to bed so early and updating this thing is usually one of the last things I do before sleep. It has been very hard for me to organize my thoughts as I've struggled to come to terms with all the evil in this word. There is so much hate and I do not want to be a part of it. The events around the world do scare me but I don't think more killing is ever going to stop terrorism. I just don't have the answers so I don't know WHAT to write. One thing I have noticed on Facebook is that the people talking the loudest about letting Syrian refugees in are also those who are strictly anti gun. There have been a few exceptions to this. I am not writing this in judgement; it is an observation. The past few nights I have had little good to say and decided it is just better to go to bed. Even on days where I got a lot done I have not been adding pictures. I think I need to stick with it if for no other reason that to keep a log of what I have done. However, I am planning to take a break from writing around Thanksgiving.
The electrical work is all done now so I can move on to projects that were waiting on that. This place is really starting to look good!
Jette and I met friends for dinner at Tandoor tonight. It was excellent as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment