Sunday, November 8, 2015

sunday

On Wednesday my mom is coming over so I can help her make curtains for the kitchen.  Basically this means that I really need to get this kitchen cleaned up.  We do a good enough job of cleaning up from the usual kitchen functions , you know the cooking and eating.  However, we are real people and the kitchen is the hub of the entire house.  By entire house I also mean on-going remodeling project.  I remember when I was an old girlfriends friends house where her parents were doing some remodeling.  It was so funny to me that the kitchen was full of power tools.  I get it now.  There are also a few boxes of cookbooks that have yet to find  a home.

organized and reorganized drawers and some cabinets in kitchen

get counter cleared of stuff

bad pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment