Today was spent wrenching on a lawnmower and working on getting the workshop area of the barn cleaned up. I have just been piling up my belongings in there since we closed on the place. The lawnmower broke down this Spring because it got bound up with clipping. Honestly, the weeds were too tall for it to manage and I kept at it anyway. It is my fault for trying to placate the neighbors who bitch if it gets too tall. Their allergies are sooooooo bad. Anyway, I think I fixed what was wrong but it would not start due to a dead battery and no gas. I charged it up and it tried to start but all I had was a splash of gas. Hopefully with more gas it will run. This has not been a big priority because we upgraded the lawnmower when this one broke. It is undersized but regardless of that it will be good to have it running as a back up or for times when I just need a smaller mower. At the very least it will nice to be able to drive it into the barn so it does not sit out all winter.
We are a small farm in Northwest Ohio, Fulton County. The house was a toss up between demolition and remodel. Remodeling won. As time goes on it will be more about farming. The barn and much of the land is in bad shape too. There is garbage everywhere! The blog follows what I get done at the end of the day along with my observations about the world. I am a lunatic viking farmer with so much to do here. Join me on my journey.
Monday, November 9, 2015
Netflix, why you suck so bad?
Seriously, I am so over you Netflix. We pay you monthly to deliver on demand content and you have failed me for the last time. We have been trying to get caught up with Supernatural season 10 so we can then watch the first few episodes of season 11 on the WB page. We were able to limp through all but the last two minutes of the episode with near constant breaks for loading. There was nothing I could do to make those last two minutes play. I did everything I could think of to get it to work. I turned everything off and then on again. Uninstalled then reinstalled the Netflix app. Nothing worked. Sometime it could not even connect to Netflix. Why should I pay you so that all I can see are, "Sorry, this content is unavailable. Please try later or choose another program" or some other sorry ass excuse for not working. Jette called them and the best they could come up with was to unplug the Wii because it sounds like a buffering issue. It is a damn food thing I wasn't on the phone or it may have ended up in the TC screen. Yes, I have anger issues. I would have no problem if I had to wait a few minutes for things to load. It still is not working today and we will be cancelling soon and demanding a refund for the last month. For what it is worth we had no problem streaming content to both of our computers. Netflix just does not care about supporting a Wii I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment