Friday, November 13, 2015

Sparky

The electrician made it out today.  Well, technically yesterday because I was too tired to write last night.  He did not get it all done but he pulled the wires.  We added a pull down attic staircase in the middle bedroom and he is adding a switch there.  The other attic access is in the garage and that is where the old switch is.  We are doing the same thing by the trap door to the Michigan basement.  The crawl space access is in the garage and again, that is where the switch is. There is one outlet and one switch that does not work and hopefully he can get the operating.  One of the back porch lights has no power so that is on the list.  We are adding plug to the floor by the couch, some on the wall where I will build cabinets for the stereo, and one on the bar wall for a TV.  This will be huge to have these things done.

While he was here I cleaned out the master bathroom.  It was gutted months ago and then left alone.  We decide to focus on getting the hall bathroom done first and with just the two of us here a second bathroom is luxury and there are many more things to do before I tackle that.  It was full of dust and demolition debris and now is swept and all the nails sticking out are pulled.  I am going to use it for my painting room as it is now too cold in the garage to do so.  There should be enough room to get trim in there to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment