Hi, Not much to today. We unpacked some boxes and moved some furniture around. It is looking more like a home. That's cool! Not every day is a homerun but singles and doubles can add up. Keep on fighting.
I did watch the republican debate. Tell you what, I sure could do without all this petty snarl from the "moderators". Hey CNBC, your bias is showing. Do you even fact check, bro? I have to say, overall the people on the podium really took it too them and stood up to their malarky. I think the "moderators" were shocked to see a stage full of people who stood up to them. Perhaps they are just used to a bunch of spineless hand-wringing wimpy apologists who fall for loaded questions and personal smears. Hey, Carl Quintanilla, do you still beat your wife? The hubris of the media is astounding. Infotainment is steering this country to bad places.
In the end, they are all full of it.
*day after thought*
Ben Carson told a big lie last night. Mannatech, look it up.
Donald Trump is so out of touch with reality. He does not even know his own policy ideas that are on his website. He can not explain any of his positions beyond buzzwords and gross generalization. CNBC may have had a point when asking if he was a comic book candidacy. He is a clown and anyone who believes what he says needs to get their head examined.
No comments:
Post a Comment