All day was spent cleaning and painting the house at Holland. The walls sucked up the paint. It is looking good but it is not "home" anymore for sure. My mom was able to give us half a day of help. She is a dynamo! I don't know where I would be without her! Love you, mom. I can not believe how tired I am. Stanley Steemer is coming to clean that carpets tomorrow. The"For Sale" sign is up for real; I saw it for the first time today and posted a picture on Facebook via Instagram. We had a desk that we did not want anymore and put it out at the curb the other day. Someone stopped and took it. We had four desks in that house and pared it down to two that we are keeping.
On the way in today we saw a Sheriff following a white Chevy hauling an empty trailer. It may have been complete coincidence but it felt good. Hopefully they were following the lead and trying to catch this thief.
That is all I can think of for today. Brain shutting down.
No comments:
Post a Comment