Thursday, October 8, 2015

Getting closer to the finish line

The carpet are cleaner.  The house is emptier.  We worked on getting the back porch clean.  It was kind of a sad day though.  When Ozwald the cat passed 2 years ago I buried him in the backyard and today I went to say goodbye.  He was the best cat ever.  I also put my old grill to the curb as it is too rusty to move.  It was just a basic charcoal grill, nothing fancy but a lot of excellent dinner were made on it.  We had 2 plastic racoon statues and they are all cracked now so they have to be thrown out.

Around 1 p.m. we called it quits there and went grocery shopping.  I hit a wall of exhaustion and barely made it out of there standing.  When I got back to the farm I took a nap for 2 hours.  I am still tired and hate how dark it gets so early this time of year.  It is not even 8 and it has been dark for a half hour.  I think I am going to bed soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment