Fishstick the cat is a mighty hunter. Today she left us a vole on the back porch. Voles like to eat roots and bark at the base of trees. They can be an agricultural pest and they breed rapidly.
My brother and I bought a trailer. I am sure someone could get creative but it will not be easy because it is sitting on jack stands. It is used and needed new tires. He wants to replace the bearings so we took the tires and hubs off. The brakes look beyond repair. Someone at the place where he got the tires said that this trailer looks like someone took axles off of a mobile or modular home and built it up from there. He thinks we can make some money with it. I will be happy to use it to get my lawn mower in for service.
I cleaned up by one of the walls of the barn.. This whole thing is surrounded by debris, some of it in this spot was charred. I cut back some overgrown grass and weeds. It will all look good eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment