Renaissance Polyculture

We are a small farm in Northwest Ohio, Fulton County. The house was a toss up between demolition and remodel. Remodeling won. As time goes on it will be more about farming. The barn and much of the land is in bad shape too. There is garbage everywhere! The blog follows what I get done at the end of the day along with my observations about the world. I am a lunatic viking farmer with so much to do here. Join me on my journey.

Friday, October 16, 2015

move prep

I finished installing all the shelves in the master bedroom and cut the boards for the cabinet door.

Cleaned and organized the garage.  There is enough room for the freezer now.  Then moved enough junk out of kitchen to make room for the table.  Tomorrow will be a big day.
Posted by GregB at 8:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
GregB
Swanton, OH, United States
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2015 (60)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ▼  October (31)
      • Celastrus orbiculatus
      • A bar in the bathroom. What will it be?
      • I believe
      • Do you even fact check, bro?
      • Cardboard and Clingos
      • What to do with a hole in your wall
      • Is that a vole?
      • Brew Squared
      • Up in smoke
      • I need to eat
      • Driving around town
      • Coffee and cat house
      • cat on me
      • Chicken Sunday
      • We f'in did it!
      • move prep
      • Metal and mower
      • Sell sell sell
      • hmm
      • A tree falls
      • about as fun as watching paint dry
      • paint
      • The other side of moving
      • Getting closer to the finish line
      • Clean and paint
      • Keeping the streak alive
      • More moving I guess...and politics
      • At least there is football
      • Posts on moving are getting old
      • Another day of moving
      • Windy day
    • ►  September (10)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.