Tuesday, October 13, 2015

hmm

It was a fairly uneventful day.  I will take it.  We went into town so Jette could get a key at the hospital.  After that it was grocery shopping at Meijer then back to the farm house.  We have both been working hard so we decided to watch Supernatural on Netflix.

I feel kind of bad for not having any good stories or bits of knowledge to share.  I do not feel bad about having some downtime.

I don't think having a penis or not should have anything to do with how much someone gets paid.  I am proud of Jennifer Lawrence for not pointing fingers and blaming others.  I am equally proud that she is taking a stand for herself and demanding what she feels she is worth.

The Democratic debate is on tonight and I think I'd rather just watch more Supernatural,

No comments:

Post a Comment