Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Keeping the streak alive

Nothing of great importance happened today.

I am not in a bad mood or anything.  Some information came up about the thefts in the area.  Multiple sightings of the same white Chevy dually pickup.  They got a plate number but it was to a different vehicle.  This is all old news if you see my Facebook.

The only thing of note is that I had some ideas of things I can make from my farm.  There are established Concord gape vines.  Some wine is obvious but I would like to put some of the wine into tomato sauce when I can it.  I also want to develop a bbq sauce that has the Concord grape juice or jelly in it.  The last bbq sauce I made had root beer and honey in it; it was received well by those who tried it.

The kitchen was clean enough to cook in so I made a simple dinner of pasta and sauce.  I didn't actually "make" any of the ingredients.  The pasta was Farfalle which is the type that looks like bowties.  Bowties are cool.  The sauce came from a jar but I forget the brand.  We had a coupon for it.  It had Merlot in it which gave me the idea for the Concord sauce.  See, I'm not that clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment