...is unpacking.
That is what we did all day. Filled a few boxes of things we don't want. It was hard to sort it all out on the load side I guess. Sometime we just started loading boxes. We knew there would be some things that would never find a place here but was not sure what it would be. We got enough stuff stashed to have enough room for the kitchen table.
I am going to dig a small salad garden using the square foot method. It will be near the back porch. It will be enough to keep us in a variety of salad vegetables for the season. I will plan larger plots for corn and potatoes. They can be done in larger rows. The square foot garden is not as good for large winey plants like melons and gourds. I will figure it out. Also, where to put the bees?
No comments:
Post a Comment