I started the day with coffee on the porch and was not distracted by the computer. Since I was already outside I did some work out there including caulking in around the front door and adding a piece of siding. I was using a hand truck to move a big chunk of wood around and got the idea to make an attachment for it. The roof was delivered in crates and I saved some of the wood. This became the extended platform for the hand truck with some scrap 2x4 and construction screws. I was able to stack more brush on it than I would have been able to carry by myself. Somewhere in all that I took a picture of the cat shelter with Instagram. catsheltersofinstagram. I built the cabinet doors for the master bedroom.
I really am impressed by this. /http://glowforge.com/ I could make so many projects with it and maybe even sell things to cover the price. Very exciting.
Once again the cat is on me making it hard to type so I am cutting it short.
No comments:
Post a Comment